– Welcome to Organise + Grow Your Biz with Asana
– Introduction to PM Tools for Online Business Owners
– Being Busy vs. Being Productive
– Key Terminology – Organisation vs. Workspace
– Key Terminology – Everything Else
– Creating Your Free Asana Account
– Getting to Know Asana
– Creating Teams
– Creating Projects
– Creating Tasks
– Creating Subtasks
– Using the Templates
– 2019 Plans
– Monthly Goals
– Daily Tasks
– Content Creation
– Marketing – Social Media
– Marketing – Email Newsletters
– Affiliate Program
– Profit Plan
– Adding Team Members to Asana
– Keeping Track of Your Team
– Don’t Have a Team Yet?
– Keep Asana Updated
– Using Boards for Workflows
– Using Tags
– Assessing Your Goals with Tags
– One Task Showing Multiple Projects
– Magical Creatures
– Attaching Documents
The course starts now
+ never ends! It is a completely self-paced course – you decide when you start + when you finish.
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like (and this course exists!) – across any + all devices you own.
This course is alllllll about Asana so you will need an Asana account at some point! Don’t worry if you don’t have one right now though as the first module will walk you through signing up + creating your account.
This course is tailored to Asana + the templates are created specifically for Asana. However, with a little work, you could apply the principles + recreate the templates in your chosen project management tool.
Absolutely! I manage my own blogs, as well as my client’s blogs using Asana. This course includes templates specifically designed for bloggers, as well as business owners.
No! I always recommend using a project management tool from the very start. It allows you to set up your processes + systems from day one. You’ll save tons of time in the future by having everything set up right in the beginning.
Due to the digital nature of this product, we do not issue refunds. If you are unhappy with the product, please reach out to use at email@example.com
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we’re happy to answer any questions you may have.